Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Turn my swag ooooooonnnnnnnn~~~!


God, I really want to see this concert!
Not so much for Lil' Wayne (who totally exploded in 2008)
But because I want to see Young Jeezy Put On for Vancouver, Soulja Boy to Turn His Swag On, Drake to sing about the Best [He] Ever Had and special guest, Jeremih to explain Birthday Sex
Plus, it's been awhile since I've been to an urban music concert and since I'm missing Rock the Bells (the lineup for this is crazy! Nas and Damian Marley headlining a stellar cast! Damn wedding that I RSVP'd for already) and the last concert I saw was New Kids on the Block (don't hate, it was actually a good concert. I've never seen so many 30-something year-old women scream like they were teenagers again), I'm kind of itching to see another show.
The show should be a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment